Comments

16 comments from 2012
Yearly Comment Archives   2017 2016 2015 2014 2013 2012 2011 2010 2009
Back to TopPost by Paul Keates
Post: 1Post ID:  00330
Author: Paul KeatesEmail: pkeates@gmail.com
Website: Location:
Date: January 25, 2012 7:08 pm EST     Posted: 5 years ago

Uncle Ben's key ring

Tried to send photo of my Uncle Ben's key ring but had no way of attaching to post... let me know if you'd like a copy.
Back to TopPost by jason vanblaricum
Post: 2Post ID:  00331
Author: jason vanblaricumEmail: jason@gringosurf.com
Website: www.gringosurf.comLocation: florida
Date: February 04, 2012 3:49 pm EST     Posted: 5 years ago

Purchase empty stubby beer bottles

I need help trying to find clean empty stubby beer bottles to fill 12 cases worth of beer....searching everywhere having a hard time finding them....If anyone has any ideas or direction i can go in please help...Im thirsty
Back to TopPost by jason vanblaricum
Post: 3Post ID:  00332
Author: jason vanblaricumEmail: jason@gringosurf.com
Website: www.gringosurf.comLocation: florida
Date: February 04, 2012 3:51 pm EST     Posted: 5 years ago

Purchase empty stubby beer bottles

Back to TopPost by Bonnie Sauder
Post: 4Post ID:  00333
Author: Bonnie SauderEmail: secretmbn@gmail.com
Website: Location: Vancouver
Date: February 21, 2012 2:26 pm EST     Posted: 5 years ago

Bottle with "Guiness is Good for You' La

I am looking for a Guiness Stubby beer bottle with the label saying "Guiness if Good for You. I'd really appreciate any leads on where I could find one (or two).

Thank you!
Back to TopPost by Pdiddy
Post: 5Post ID:  00334
Author: PdiddyEmail: prestongardypie@hotmail.com
Website: Location:
Date: February 22, 2012 3:58 pm EST     Posted: 5 years ago

Found a couple old stubbys, in a building! has an Indian Chief with a traditional head dress on the label. Label is yellow in color. Anybody got a idea or clue what time and if they seen or have anything like this stubb?
Back to TopPost by Michael
Post: 6Post ID:  00335
Author: MichaelEmail: BobcatGuy@Gmail.com
Website: www.BobcatGuy.comLocation: Vancouver, BC
Date: March 07, 2012 6:40 pm EST     Posted: 5 years ago

Stubby\'s are Back!

In case you were unaware, The Pacific Western Brewing Co. in Prince George, BC, has re-introduced stubby bottles with there Cariboo Beer line. Find them here...
Back to TopPost by Michael
Post: 7Post ID:  00336
Author: MichaelEmail: bobcatguy@gmail.com
Website: www.BobcatGuy.comLocation: Vancouver, BC
Date: March 07, 2012 6:49 pm EST     Posted: 5 years ago

Stubby\'s are back 2

Follow this link for the info...

Back to TopPost by devon chiquita
Post: 8Post ID:  00337
Author: devon chiquitaEmail: westfighter@hotmail.com
Website: Location: brantford
Date: March 26, 2012 6:17 pm EST     Posted: 5 years ago

stubby bottle magnum 5.5

hey i have a stubby bottle that is a magnum 5.5 wondering if there rare or how much they might be in value it is unopened and i cant even find a pic online
Back to TopPost by Leonard Whistler
Post: 9Post ID:  00338
Author: Leonard WhistlerEmail: len.whistler@gmail.com
Website: www.Stubby.caLocation: Vancouver, Canada
Date: March 26, 2012 6:30 pm EST     Posted: 5 years ago

Re: Stubby Bottle Magnum 5.5

In response to post #8.

Yes the Magnum 5.5 is a rare bottle, along with the Magnum Ale. They would make a nice set. Ebay is the best place to find the value of the bottle, my guess it would be over $20.00

Leonard Whistler
Back to TopPost by
Post: 10Post ID:  00339
Author: Email: warrinerk@shaw.ca
Website: Location: Saskatoon
Date: March 31, 2012 9:19 pm EST     Posted: 5 years ago

3 stubby bottles

I have 3 stubby bottles. A Pilsner, Canadian and Bohemian. Still with lables, caps and beer inside. Just wondering if anyone knows the value.
Back to TopPost by Jennifer Le
Post: 11Post ID:  00340
Author: Jennifer LeEmail:
Website: Location:
Date: April 13, 2012 12:51 pm EST     Posted: 5 years ago

'87 stubby beer bottle, unlabeled

While walking in the woods with my father I came upon a amber glassed stubby beer bottle. I live in B.C on Vancouver Island and seeing as how we were walking down a logging road that used to actually be railroad we have guessed that the beer bottle was being drank by one of the workers on the railroad. Along the bottom of the bottle it says 'Canada' DY 3 *right here there is a little triangle* and then 87. Could you please tell me what the numbers mean I'm not sure if they are serial numbers or what. I have guessed that the date of the bottle is 87 from the number. I found it unlabeled. What kind of money would someone pay for a 25 yr old stubby beer bottle with a history? Thanks!
-Jen
Back to TopPost by Betty Doerksen
Post: 12Post ID:  00341
Author: Betty DoerksenEmail: betty.doerksen@yahoo.com
Website: Location: Ontario, Canada
Date: April 14, 2012 1:28 pm EST     Posted: 5 years ago

Identification ??

How can I identify stubbies without a label ?
I found 3 of them half-buried in mud off a hiking trail. The only identifying marks are the engraving numbers/letters and the word Canada.

How can I find out how old they are/ what brand they are?
Back to TopPost by Gabi
Post: 13Post ID:  00342
Author: GabiEmail:
Website: Location: NB
Date: April 22, 2012 7:15 am EST     Posted: 5 years ago

Stamp ?

while playing with my dogs by our creek i found an intact stubby beer bottle in the water with the stamp Canada and on the opposite side 62 A 75...would the # stamp mean a date ?
just curious
Back to TopPost by Cory
Post: 14Post ID:  00343
Author: CoryEmail: Vanman1969@hotmail.com
Website: Location:
Date: July 23, 2012 2:54 am EST     Posted: 5 years ago

anyone Know of a soda pop named Uncle bens bottle in a stubby brown bottle? would love a pic if someone had one or even buy a bottle
Back to TopPost by Jamie
Post: 15Post ID:  00344
Author: Jamie Email:
Website: Location:
Date: September 04, 2012 12:09 pm EST     Posted: 5 years ago

Bring back the stubby petition

Just thought I'd let folks know that there's a new petition they may want to sign to send to the Brewers Association and Molson and Labatt to bring back the Stubby.

Thanks,

J
Back to TopPost by Samael
Post: 16Post ID:  00346
Author: SamaelEmail: sammaclaren22@gmail.com
Website: Location:
Date: November 19, 2012 11:19 am EST     Posted: 4 years ago

Although this helped with one question I was looking for something in depth about a, a href="http://www.vecova.ca/social-enterprise/bottle-depot/overview/"bottle depot in Calgary/a.